Friday, October 14, 2016

Ben Affleck

October 14, 2016


I'll NEVER date you.  There is NOTHING that you will ever be able to do that will get me to date you.

There might be people who will think that this page is a non sequitur to the page before it.  I'd be a much less tortured person if it were a non sequitur, if there were anything that I could do to stop the conglomerate from slut-shaming me for no reason.  

24 hours a day, every day, the conglomerate has me under illegal surveillance, looking for anything that it thinks it can twist into an attack that excuses more attacks.  I have no life at all.  

The conglomerate hasn't stopped accusing me of trying to attract Ben Affleck for 3 years.  Entire ad campaigns are plastered around Boston every few months.  I reject him over and over, and the conglomerate ignores what I say.

I have never met him, and there is no truth to the conglomerate's rumor-mongering about me.

What about this:



The address of that page is self-explanatory.


I have no idea if Ben Affleck is dating Taylor Swift.  I do know that I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER GETS PERSECUTED ABOUT HIM, and I'm also THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TO WRITE OR SAY SOMETHING REJECTING HIM EVERY OTHER WEEK, BECAUSE THE ATTACKS NEVER STOP!




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, October 14, 2016 @ 9:26 p.m.