Monday, April 24, 2017

Chance the Rapper

April 25, 2017

Would you like to make a specific accusation against me, using my first and last name, thereby also revealing to the world:

-That you know who I am

-That I am not delusional

-That what I have said about the conglomerate is not a delusion, including all of the crime promotion by you and people like you


I don't want to be famous.  I also don't want to be abused.  Also, I have said that I am not interested in having people propagate stupid rumors about me that have no goal other than to exploit me.

If you have something to say about me, something that you feel that I did to you or to someone else that so offends your morality that you need to tell everyone about it, why don't you say it like a man?

You want to make a false, destabilizing  accusation that the conglomerate and many other people will exploit?  You like that kind of power?  You have no concern for the consequences to other people of your behavior?  You're such a saint that you'd have no problem with it if other people started saying things about you that were true, rather than false accusations?  You think that I don't have enough problems right now?  You think that I haven't had enough pain to last me for the rest of my life?  You feel that you need to cause me more pain, when you're one of the many people who know that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment and you haven't told anyone, even though you know I'll be homeless at the end of May 2017 because NOBODY has told the truth?  

You think that's funny?

You want to call me a slut?  You can do that; I can't stop you.  Why don't you do that; why don't you publish an Instagram picture that says "Lena Kochman is a SLUT who was a virgin until she was 27, hasn't had sex since she was 29, and hasn't even kissed anyone since 2010.  I'M not a sexual deviant for watching and circulating illegally filmed voyeuristic video of her from hidden cameras in the showers and bathrooms of homeless shelters and psychiatric units.  I'm a nice person who is exposing this evil slut so that everyone will hate her; that's what she deserves."

You have the right to free speech, which many people abuse, and I'm too poor to sue you or anyone else for the character assassination that disgusting innuendos have inflicted on me for 7 years.  If you're proud of what you think you have to say about me, why not say it where everyone can see it and know what you're saying?  You don't seem to think you have anything else to do, or that I have anything else to do than to publish defenses every day that do nothing other than to make people more hateful toward me.  I'm damned if I confront the people who gossip about me, and I'm damned if I don't, and that's not because I'm trying to hurt other people for no reason every day.  It's because so many people have tried to hurt me for so long that they think it's normal.  They think I deserve it.

Sarcasm Alert:

How could it be happening if I don't deserve it?  Groups of people don't hurt other people for no reason; if a lot of people are saying that someone deserves what those people are doing, that person has to be a horrible person who deserves it.  That's why slavery never really happened; it was a dumb idea that everyone knew was insane.  How could anyone think that the color of someone's skin had anything to do with how smart you were, what kind of person you were, or whether or not you deserved to live or die according to someone else's whims?  Thankfully, groups of people never thought that idea was anything other than the dumbest thing they ever heard.  

End of Sarcasm Alert.

You think I shouldn't talk about slavery, that only black people have the right to talk about slavery?  All right.

Ukrainians during the Holodomor.  Armenians during the Armenian genocide.  Jews and a lot of other people during the Holocaust.  Women, everywhere, in every century.  


Copyright L. Kochman, April 25, 2017 @ 12:25 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again./Additions @ 10:25 a.m.