Sunday, April 23, 2017

I don't change my mind about whether or not I'm abused; I am sickeningly abused, and I can't stop the people who abuse me.

April 23, 2017

They are used to my talking about suicide every day or almost every day.  They are used to my calling them monsters.  They don't care about me; they have never cared about me.  I am not a person to them.  When I treat them as if they are people, which I try to do because I try to treat everyone as if he or she is a person, that is exploited by the conglomerate as another excuse to abuse me.

The conglomerate doesn't even need excuses.  It doesn't have to explain anything that it does.  It doesn't have to give reasons for its behavior.  It is more powerful than I am, so it does what it wants.  It is not burdened with a conscience.  

I have lived in horror for 7 years.  I can live in the horror, or not live.  


Copyright L. Kochman, April 23, 2017 @ 11:55 a.m.