Saturday, April 29, 2017

2014 was the winter that I was evicted from my last apartment, for my "false" accusation of voyeurism, that wasn't false.

April 30, 2017




That's the address of a clip from The Ellen Show.  It was published on March 5, 2014, a few weeks after I was evicted, to spend another 2 years homeless in the Boston area before obtaining this apartment, from which I'll have to move back to homelessness in a month.  

I was already forced into homelessness by the conglomerate for 2 years, from 2011-2013.  



That's the address for the first page of Yahoo results for "boston blizzard 2015."  

 



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 30, 2017 @ 1:51 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.