Friday, April 21, 2017

I have the phone number and the fax number of the property management's lawyers taped to the floor of my bathroom, where everyone who illegally watches me in my apartment can see it.

April 22, 2017

At the top of the page where the numbers are written, it says "Please tell the property management's lawyers!"

Nobody has.

There are so many people illegally watching and hearing me in my apartment that I'll never know who they all are.  They all seem to think that they're not bad people, that I'm the bad person, that once again what's happening to me is nothing more than I deserve.  

I'll be homeless at the end of May 2017 because of my "false" accusation of voyeurism, but the people who know it's not a false accusation haven't even stopped telling jokes about seeing me use the toilet.  I have never used the toilet or taken a shower or changed my clothes in this apartment, during the year that I have lived here, without turning off the light and blocking the bottom of the bathroom door with a towel or a blanket.  

I never used the toilet, took a shower or changed my clothes without turning off the lights and blocking the door of the bathroom at the last apartment that I had, either, where I lived for a year before being forced to leave for my "false" accusation of voyeurism; there were also so many people who knew that wasn't a false accusation that I'll never know who they all are. 

This is the third time in six years that I'll be homeless.  They don't care.  They think I deserve it.  There's no abuse that they think I don't deserve.  They have spent so many years telling each other that I am a horrible person who deserves their abuse that they think it's true.  

I was homeless for two years before I could rent my last apartment, and I was homeless for two years before I could rent this apartment, and I'll be homeless soon.  They don't care; they even seem to be vindictively liking watching it happen.  They like having the power to stop my impending homelessness and not stopping it.  

I have never known what they think I did to them to deserve everything that they have done.  Even after seven years of proof of how hateful they are, I didn't think they were this bad.  I didn't think that not one person would call or send an email or a fax to stop my having to be homeless, to stop my being called a crazy liar, to tell the people who can stop this the truth so that they can confront the people who have victimized me and lied about it, so that voyeurism stops happening to me.  Not one person did.  They think it's funny.  

Many of them are multimillionaires, the most famous people in the world, whose fans have no idea what they're really like. Many of them give millions of dollars to charity, are lauded for their humanitarianism, give speeches to Congress and to other high profile groups all over the world.  Many of them are journalists.  Many of them work for or own corporations.  Many of them make self-righteous, public denouncements of what they call the corruption of other people.  

They sleep at night.  They go to work.  They have relationships.  They raise their children.  They are in unison about my exclusion from the human race, because they don't want to acknowledge what I have said about them since 2010, and which they have proven since then, which is that they are monsters.  Clearly, someone in this situation has to be a monster; who could treat someone who wasn't a monster the way that I am treated?  Since they don't want to acknowledge that they are the monsters, and that they always were, they are and always were happy to observe my degradation and to blame me for it.  

It's not that they're incapable of empathy; they have a lot of empathy for themselves and each other and anyone whom they have decided not to abuse.  They're nothing if not emotional.  They're so full of empathy for the people whom they think deserve it that I'm sure that they don't feel like they're bad people.  


Copyright L. Kochman, April 22, 2017 @ 2:25 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.