Sunday, April 23, 2017

I think that the people who illegally watch me in my home like to think that I am happy for them to watch me, instead of thinking that I am happier NOT BEING HOMELESS than being homeless.

April 23, 2017


They seem terribly offended by the idea that I'd like to progress past a subsistence level of survival, and that I'd like to do that without having to sleep with someone.  

My quality of life is never their concern.  They like the illegal cameras in my home; it makes them feel superior to me.  No matter what I say about them, they can hear me defecate and urinate every day, so how important can I really be?  

They like to think that I don't have any friends because I don't want to have friends or because I'm such a horrible person that everyone who meets me hates me.  I don't know how many times I have to say that the criminal invasions of my privacy prevent me from having friends.  

There is nothing that I can say about the hateful rumors that they circulate about me that they won't turn into another hateful or degrading rumor.  

What I want for my life is so far from what the celebrities who spend every day degrading me care about for their own lives that they are incapable of respecting it.  School?  What's school?  Who needs a stable, safe place to live to succeed at school?  I have mentioned to them that they could all pay in cash for the sort of education for which I'd be in debt for the rest of my life; they don't seem to understand that.  

Maybe people like the New York Times know that education helps people to have credibility, so that newspaper and other media sources want to prevent me from attaining another college degree, even though the conglomerate has attacked me for the welfare on which its abuse of me has made me financially dependent since nobody wants to hire me.  The program that I have attempted to study during this entire semester that I've been also attempting to avoid eviction is supposed to help people start working when they graduate.  



Copyright L. Kochman, April 23, 2017 @ 3:05 p.m.