Saturday, April 29, 2017

My "Crazy, Dumb Slut" poem for today, inspired by the New York Times

April 29, 2017


I thought I was alone.
I never heard the whir
The click and camera clacking
Of visitors to my home.

A blinkless eye upon me
A silent record kept
Have summoned plagues of locusts
That never seem to rest.



Copyright L. Kochman, April 29, 2017 @ 12:25p.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.   That copyright time is a lie; YES, IT IS A LIE!  The conglomerate has called me a liar for years, and finally the conglomerate is telling the truth that I'm a liar!  The time at which I finished the page was 12:03 p.m., but I thought that to publish this page at 12:03 would detract from the message; not because I was trying to hurt anyone, but because the conglomerate likes to hurt people and likes to accuse the targets of its merciless bullying of scheming to hurt people.  This page will also probably be prominent at my blog today, because I have homework and won't be publishing a lot of other pages.  Not only does the conglomerate not care that I'm smart, my being smart is the reason that the conglomerate wants to make my life hell.