Sunday, April 23, 2017

I'll ask the police to do another investigation of the apartment for the cameras, but I don't think that they will.

April 24, 2017

I don't think they'll admit that they made a mistake.  

Somebody needs to tell the property management's lawyers that it's not a false accusation, or I'm going to be homeless at the end of May 2017.  They took me to court.  I was the defendant, even though I'm the victim of a crime.  There was nothing I could do because there was no proof.  The papers were signed at the beginning of April; I WILL HAVE TO MOVE, AND I WILL BE HOMELESS, IF NOBODY TELLS THEM THAT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

They don't have to listen to my saying that I finally bought a hidden camera detector and it detected cameras everywhere in the apartment.  The camera detector did not precisely locate the cameras; all it did was detect that they were in the apartment.  

They can act like it doesn't matter because no police officer or lawyer is telling them that they have to treat my detecting the cameras as if it matters.  Without what they will have to treat as real proof from someone else, someone who isn't me, they'll do nothing other than send police to the apartment at the end of May and have me physically forced to leave the building if I haven't already left.  

It really isn't funny.  I don't know how to convey that to the people who know that it's not a false accusation and who don't know what an unprivileged life is like.  I'm sure that there are all sorts of people who will object to my saying that they don't know what it's like to be poor; they're even worse, if they know how badly the world treats poor people and are victim-blaming me with everyone else.  I also know that NOBODY is being treated how I'm being treated; nobody in the world has to deal with what I have to deal with, and nobody ever has.  



Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2017 @ 2:05 a.m.