Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My physical problem hasn't resolved.

April 26, 2017

It's not excruciating pain, but I have it all day, and I have had this problem since September 2016.

I have felt wary of talking to Boston Medical Center about medical care; it's been traumatic to feel that I'm being treated like I'm crazy when I haven't done anything wrong, to the point of being falsely accused of being a bad patient and denied access to an entire department.  

Their failure to accurately diagnose and treat the problem does not make me Crazy Internet Lady Who's Obsessed That Her Vagina Is Dirty.  Nobody has said that's why I'm being so mistreated, but that's my assumption, because I really didn't do or say anything inappropriate to anyone.  It was difficult for me to talk to anyone about the problem at all, which is why I didn't for a few weeks last year before I finally went to a doctor in September.  8 months, 3 pelvic exams, and several prescriptions later, the symptoms aren't resolved and I have pain all day.



Copyright L. Kochman, April 26, 2017 @ 11:35 p.m.