Thursday, April 27, 2017

The New York Times

April 27, 2017


Are you being deliberately stupid?


I am 42.  I'm not some other age.  I can't lie about my age so that you won't lie and say that I'm using code.

I'm not using code.  Every day, I say "No code." 

To say things the way that they are is not the same as deliberately twisting how you say things to promote crime.

You already know that; I have said it for years.

You are disgusting.  I already knew that, and I also know that NOTHING stops you from lying about me.



Copyright L. Kochman, April 27, 2017 @ 1:04 p.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.  Since December, I've been trying to avoid being eviction for my TRUE accusation that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, and I've been trying not to fail out of school, so I haven't wanted to take the time to publish those pages every day.  The New York Times knows it's not a false accusation; the New York Times participates in the voyeurism and the victim-blaming of me for that voyeurism.