Saturday, April 22, 2017

Gall and platitudes

April 22, 2017

It is grimly amusing to be treated as if the pain which other people, who have no character, could easily stop and don't, is a character-builder that I need.







Those are pictures of a post at Instagram that Justin Bieber published today.



 

Those are Tweets by his manager, Scooter Braun.






Those are Tweets by Hailey Baldwin, who might have been haplessly indoctrinated into the appalling Hillsong cult by Justin Bieber when they were dating.  Her preferred themes today are not platitudes but a slur against me, and also her response to John Mayer's beckoning of her, which was his response to my saying that he, at almost 40, shouldn't sleep with 20-year-olds.  The hacking of my phone was used by them for the slur and the beckoning, which has developed over the past several weeks that neither of them has told anyone that my accusation of voyeurism isn't false.  He couldn't care less about her, and I'm sure that she'd like to think that her flirtation with him is a success over me instead of another sordid example of the entertainment industry's collasal waste of time.  

All of these people illegally hack my phone.  All of them illegally watch me in my apartment.  When I am homeless at the end of May, they won't stop hacking my phone, attacking me, or treating me as if I'm a bad person.  


http://homelesspeoplearepeople.blogspot.com/2017/04/john-mayer.html


That's the address of a blog page that I published on April 5, 2017.  I'm adding it because I know that not everyone has time to read all of my blog pages, and my reputation is so relentlessly damaged by the conglomerate that I'm sure that there will be people who read this page today who will assume that I'm jealous of Mr. Mayer and Ms. Baldwin.  

It's difficult to say which is more nauseating or destructive; Mr. Mayer's 20-year career of unrepentant selfishness, or the smarmy, self-congratulatory pseudoethics of the unfortunately many celebrities whose money and fame are exploited by evangelists.  The entertainment industry's lack of educational requirements and social and professional standards causes such a plethora of repulsive, stupid behavior that you never know which variation of that behavior you'll encounter.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 22, 2017 @ 2:25 p.m.