Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's a sad irony that female journalists feel that they can't talk about journalism's institutional misogyny.

April 26, 2017

The female journalists who are given the most work and the fewest restrictions are probably those women who are the least active about confronting misogyny or the least targeted for it.  

It is also sickening and incomprehensible that the New York Times has spent 7 years promoting child molestation and the lie that children want to be abused.  

Today, I will try to ask the police department to conduct another investigation for the hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, but it's probably futile.  I'll be homeless at the end of May 2017.  The conglomerate won't stop sexually harassing me or encouraging people to target me for voyeurism.  

I'm trying to gather documents for talking to the police; all the proof of my stability and the work that I do for my life.  When I provided similar proof and asked for help from the police months ago, it did nothing to convince the police to really investigate the crime that's been happening in my home since March 2016, the crime that so many people know is not a false accusation, including the New York Times.  

I don't know when the people who have persecuted me since 2010 will stop thinking that it's funny.  Homelessness is life-threatening, and they have never cared about that, either.  



Copyright L. Kochman, April 26, 2017 @ 8:05 a.m.