Thursday, April 27, 2017

The only help that I really need is for someone who knows that the voyeurism isn't a false accusation to call or fax the property management's lawyers and tell them that the voyeurism isn't a false accusation.

April 27, 2017





That's a picture of one of the many messages at one of the many blogs about me that other people have published.  


This is the address of the blog:





Although that message was terrible, the blog was created by other people who were trying to be nice about me, although they thought I was delusional.  I don't know how they convinced Facebook to remove the page about me, since almost no website that I have asked to remove hateful blogs about me has.  It seems that a woman who's being horrifyingly abused needs other people to stop the abusers; what she says isn't enough, even in the 21st century.  


Sarcasm Alert:

The best part of all of this is that when the thousands of people who have heard of me all know that what I have said about the conglomerate isn't delusional, all of those thousands of people will also know that the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me aren't delusions. 

My quality of life never stops improving.


End of Sarcasm Alert.

Who knows how many more years I'll have been homeless by then?  

I think most people would be dead by now.  I don't think that anyone has ever been treated the way that the conglomerate treats me.  The conglomerate treats the fact that I haven't killed myself as an excuse to abuse me, to say that I like or deserve what's happening to me.  I think that only my suicide will prove to the conglomerate that, at least, I don't like it, although probably nothing will convince these hateful and disgusting people that I don't deserve it.  


This is also a picture of the reddit page:





The first part of it is the same person who is featured at the beginning of this page.  He (I think it was probably a male person who wrote it) is answering someone who objected to what he said about me; the person who objected then answered him, defending me not because he or she believes me but because he or she thinks I'm mentally ill.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 27, 2017 @ 10:17 p.m.