Monday, January 30, 2017

All anyone had to do was confirm that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, and nobody did, so I have to move out and have nowhere to move.

January 30, 2017











I never threatened anyone with anything other than talking to the police and lawyers, which I knew would be totally useless because I am too poor for the police or a lawyer to believe me or to care.  The police have not investigated the apartment for the hidden, illegal cameras, so I can't get the tangible proof that the cameras are in the apartment, and I have to move out.  

I also did not send a ton of emails to the property management, asking that they remove the cameras; even the lawyer at Legal Resources said that they weren't a lot of emails when I sent her copies of them last week.  However, she doesn't think the cameras are in the apartment; she thinks I'm mentally ill.  I asked her to ask the police to search the apartment for the cameras, and she said she would, and then she didn't call them; she was much more interested in getting the name and phone number of my psychiatrist and a release form to ask the psychiatrist about whether or not I have a diagnosis and whether or not I'm taking medication, and I think she was going to do that before she decided whether or not to call the police.  

Since I went to the hospital last week for an appointment for a physical problem, and this happened:




it doesn't seem as if it's probable that anyone at the hospital is going to verify my sanity; I don't even know if I'll be able to get into the building.  

What happened last week probably happened because of this, which I filmed and published on December 20, 2016:



I went to a support group on December 20, 2016 and attempted to talk about what some of my problems are, like cameras in my apartment, and the woman facilitating the group decided that I was paranoid and psychotic and she made me leave.  

Then, someone at the hospital reported to my psychiatrist (who is not the facilitator of the group) that I had filmed that video of being forced to leave the support group, and I got admonished for filming the video because of privacy concerns, even though I was careful not to film anyone's face.  

I am sure that there are people who work at that hospital who have known who I am for years, but what's happening now is that what I publish online is being taken out of context as if nothing that I say is happening is really happening, and I'm being treated as if I'm a danger to myself and others because of severe mental illness.  


This is a version of what I'll have to sign, for being a victim of voyeurism in my apartment and then for being retaliated against for objecting to being victimized:






The property management can decide at any time that I'm violating some part of this agreement and make me move out whenever they want.

It's difficult to get an apartment when you're poor.  It is improbable that I'll have another apartment to move to at the end of April or May, and I shouldn't have to move out anyway.  The cameras should have to move out.


All I asked was that someone say that I was telling the truth, and nobody did.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 30, 2017 @ 9:44 a.m.