Sunday, January 29, 2017

I say what I mean every day, and the New York Times knows it.

January 29, 2017

If the New York Times said what it meant every day, the New York Times would horrify the world, and it knows that, also.

These are pictures of parts of the first page of the New York Times's website.  Pictures of noncontiguous sections are separated by lines:





________________




_______________







_______________








After 7 years of the New York Times and other media around the world promoting human rights abuses, I am almost at the point of saying that there needs to be legislation to curb the press.  I can't describe the sorrow, anger and fear that I feel saying something like that; freedom of the press is one of the most important rights for every country that claims to be a democracy.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 29, 2017 @ 8:56 a.m./I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again soon.