Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes, as I have said for years.

January 24, 2017




That's the address of an article from 2015.  

I'm not the only victim of voyeurism, although the conglomerate likes to treat me not only as if I am the only person whose privacy is being criminally violated every day but as if it's not a crime and it's something that I want instead of something that I'm yet again being forced into homelessness for objecting to.  

The cameras in my apartment aren't even security cameras; they are totally illegal cameras hidden everywhere in the apartment from the kitchen to the closet to the "bedroom" (it's a studio) to the bathroom.  Whoever it is who works for the property management who installed the cameras in my apartment committed a crime and is lying to avoid being fired and arrested.  

I don't know what to say about all of the people who know that the hidden and illegal cameras are in my apartment and who are doing nothing to stop the process of my losing another apartment because I objected to treatment that the conglomerate has victim-blamed me for.  Not only has nobody told the property management's lawyer or the police or my legal advocate that I'm not crazy, and not only has the conglomerate not stopped victim-blaming me, the conglomerate has INCREASED its victim-blaming of me, accusing me of getting what I deserve by being forced into homelessness by the conglomerate's abuse for the third time since 2011.  

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 24, 2017 @ 9:33 p.m./No code.  I'll be homeless in a month; homeless in February.