Monday, January 30, 2017

I get tired of asking for help.

January 30, 2017

I don't ask for a lot.

Hundreds of people know that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, and it seems as if none of them, not one person, has called the police to say that I'm telling the truth, even though I'm going to lose another place to live because of it.

Not only are they not helping, when it would cost them nothing to help, it seems like they're thinking of excuses to say that it's my fault.

They're not even disinterested bystanders; they're very interested in blaming me for something that I knew I couldn't do anything about as soon as I got the apartment and realized that I was being victimized by voyeurism again.  

Is a world where you see that someone needs help that would cost you nothing and you offer that help without a second thought my delusion?  Am I delusional for thinking that?



Copyright L. Kochman, January 30, 2017 @ 1:01 p.m.