Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The lawyer at Greater Boston Legal Services does not believe that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

January 25, 2017

She spent the entire meeting talking with me as if all of it is a delusion.  She has no way to know whether or not it's a delusion, which the conglomerate knows that it isn't; she has assumed that it is a delusion because I have a psychiatric history and because the media, government, corporations, and a lot of other people have spent almost a decade promoting voyeurism instead of condemning it, legislating against it and prosecuting it, so there is almost no awareness for anyone other than the American victims that it's an issue.  

I asked her to ask the police to search the apartment for the hidden, illegal cameras.  She told me that she didn't think that was something that police do.  I asked her to ask the police if it's something that they do; she said she would, but she was much more interested in being able to talk to a psychiatrist about whether or not I have a diagnosis and whether or not I'm taking medication than she was in asking the police to search the apartment.

The police have not answered my request that they search the apartment, which is why I think that I need someone whom the police will take seriously to ask them. 

If the police walk through the apartment without really investigating and they don't find the cameras because they don't look for them, and if they then tell my lawyer that there are no cameras in the apartment, and if they tell the property management that they didn't find cameras in the apartment, then I will be at the mercy of the property management, which has not proven to be merciful so far.

Is that what's going to happen?  Is the conglomerate, from the hidden and illegal cameras, going to watch and hear the police walk though my apartment and then watch and hear the police say that the police proved that there are no cameras in the apartment?

At least there will be audio and video of the police walking through my apartment, saying "There are no cameras in this apartment."  Someone will see it and someone will hear it; whether or not whoever sees and hears it cares is questionable.  


Copyright L. Kochman, January 25, 2017 @ 1:51 p.m.