Monday, January 30, 2017

The wages of not being corrupt are not lucrative for me, so far.

January 30, 2017


Poverty continues to be a life-threatening vulnerability for me, in addition to being a vulnerability that encourages people to degrade me to a consistently miserable quality of the life that I'm able to have.

This is the second time in a row that a landlord has forced me to leave an apartment because I objected to being victimized by voyeurism.  The conglomerate watched it all happen from the hidden and illegal cameras the last time, and is watching it all happen from the hidden and illegal again, and NOBODY is doing anything to stop it.

There were two years of homelessness before I got my last apartment, during which I was relentlessly victimized by voyeurism in homeless shelters, psychiatric units where I went when the conglomerate's abuse had made me suicidal, and who knows where else.  There were another two years of homelessness from when I was evicted from that apartment to when I got this apartment last year, during which I was also relentlessly victimized by voyeurism, by the conglomerate's publicizing of the voyeurism as if it weren't a crime, and by the conglomerate's taunts about my being victimized by voyeurism.  

How many years of homelessness are going to happen now, while the conglomerate relentlessly victimizes me with voyeurism wherever it can, publicizes what it illegally sees and hears from the voyeurism, and calls me a slut, even though I was a virgin until I was 27, haven't had sex since I was 29, and HAVE NEVER CONSENTED TO BEING INTIMATELY FILMED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE?!



Copyright L. Kochman, January 30, 2017 @ 10:06 a.m.