Monday, January 30, 2017

I'm the great granddaughter of a refugee, and I have also lived like a refugee in my own country for 6 years, because of being persecuted by people like Scooter Braun.

January 30, 2017




That's a picture of a Tweet at Scooter Braun's Twitter.

There's nothing for him to be high and mighty about.  He illegally hacks my phone.  He illegally watches me in my apartment.  He's publicly degraded me whenever he feels like it for months and probably years, and has also encouraged people who work for him and who work with him also to degrade me.

"Be there for others in need?"  Is he kidding?  It's a joke, right?  All anyone had to do was tell the people whom I mentioned needed to know that there really are hidden and illegal cameras in my apartment, and then the cameras would have gotten removed, the crime of voyeurism against me would have stopped, and I wouldn't be getting forced to leave yet another apartment as if I did something wrong when I'm the victim of a crime.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 30, 2017 @ 9:44 p.m.