Sunday, January 29, 2017

I was not at the Boston Marathon in 2013.

January 29, 2017

I walked around at the Marathon in 2014.

One of the people whom I walked past was an older man, sitting quietly on a concrete bench on a side street, with his head in his hands, motionless. I don't know if he was grieving a person whom he had known or was paralysed by a memory.  

I have advocated against the death penalty for the remaining bomber, saying that he was too young when he was being brainwashed by his brother to realize what he was doing.  That is what I continue to think.

However, this is what I have to say to Mr. Snowden and everyone else who is droning on about religious freedom while international law enforcement works around the clock to prevent mass murders:

I DON'T CARE!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TELLING YOU?!  I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN'!  

When they have all proven that they don't want to hurt people, then they can all have the same freedoms as everyone else.  



Copyright L. Kochman, January 29, 2017 @ 7:17 p.m.