Sunday, January 29, 2017

Don't lecture me about religious tolerance.

January 29, 2017


This is what I got for advocating against the death penalty for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:


That's the address for the page at MIT about the memorial for the MIT officer who was killed.  

At eye level, it's a bunch of grey holes.   

As soon as the Marathon bombing happened, I started to talk and write against the potential disintegration of the world into Islamophobia.  If I wasn't hated in Boston already, I was after that, and the media spent a year accusing me of being an advocate for terrorism, which I never was and never would be.

The world did not disintegrate into Islamophobia; unfortunately, the world also did not stop terrorist attacks. 

I continue to think that the world shouldn't disintegrate into Islamophobia, and I continue to think that something has to be done to stop terrorist attacks.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, Januaru 29, 2017 @ 10:59 p.m.