Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Of all the people who hack my phone and watch me from the hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, there's not one who can even pretend that being near me that way is a misguided way of caring about me.

January 24, 2017

For every one of them, it's sadistic entertainment.  If that weren't true, someone would have verified that the cameras are in my apartment to someone who can get them out, thereby proving that it's not a false accusation and stopping the process of my losing this apartment and having to be homeless again.

Not one person, of the hundreds who are invading my privacy, cares if I die; nobody can continue to say that's an exaggeration.

The worse things get for me, the more that the people who have RUINED MY LIFE say that I deserve it. 


Copyright L. Kochman, January 24, 2017 @ 10:55 p.m.