Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My failure to kill myself is going to be the death of me.

January 24, 2017

There's always another person who uses a previous person's abuse of me and lies about me as an excuse to abuse me and to lie about me.

There's always another person to face whose job it is to help me but who doesn't believe me and who treats me like I'm stupid, a bad person or to blame in a situation in which I am being TOTALLY AND VICIOUSLY VICTIMIZED. 

There is always someone who treats me as if my failure to kill myself during and after every abuse is proof that I like being abused instead of proof of the relentlessness of my abusers.  

There's always someone to say that my code policies are a subterfuge for my promoting the conglomerate's agenda or for some other type of selfish behavior. 

Homelessness and degradation are the only things that the conglomerate wants me to have; everything else is something that the conglomerate will destroy. 

Copyright L. Kochman, January 24, 2017 @ 8:24 p.m.