Sunday, January 29, 2017

This is Google's response to my publishing Google search results for "world losing empathy" a few days ago.

January 29, 2017




That ad wasn't the first result until today; the "Psychology Today" article was.

I have also had the Google page of search results for "world losing empathy" at my phone for the past few days, and Google hacks my phone.  

This is the address of the blog page that I published a few days ago:


http://homelesspeoplearepeople.blogspot.com/2017/01/if-you-google-public-nudity-torture-you.html



The automatic address for a Blogger blog is "blogspot.com."  I can't do anything about that.  

I started blogging at Blogger after having WordPress blogs for years because I couldn't block stalkers at WordPress.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 29, 2017 @ 11:39 a.m.