Friday, January 27, 2017

It would be helpful if people who know that the hidden, illegal cameras are in my apartment would tell the police, Legal Services and the legal representation for the property management that my saying the cameras are in the apartment is not a delusion or a lie.

January 27, 2017

The blame for it is being placed on me from every side.  The conglomerate has victim-blamed me for being abused by the voyeurism and even for being threatened by homelessness again for objecting to the voyeurism.  The property management, knowingly or not, has said that I have to leave because of my "false accusations" that illegal cameras are hidden in my apartment; someone who works at the building hid the illegal cameras in the apartment and has also lied to the property management about it to avoid being arrested and/or fired.  Nobody whom I have asked for help in person believes me; every support system has failed to stop my being criminally victimized and retaliated against for reporting it.  The police have not responded to my request that they investigate.  


Copyright L. Kochman, January 27, 2017 @ 5:32 p.m.