Sunday, January 29, 2017

Charlie Puth

January 29, 2017

I don't know if you're talking about me or not; I'll write this as if you are.

I'm not a girl; I am middle-aged.

I sing all right for someone who didn't have a lot of individual, formal training; a lot of people sing better than I do.  Many of them don't have the opportunities that they ought to have.  Every school in the United States should have a REAL arts program 

Every school should also have a REAL sports program.  Growing up in Vermont, I took it for granted that every school I ever attended, from the rural to the suburban, and from elementary school through high school, had acres of playing fields.  Even my kindergarten had kids running all over the place outside.  Vermont doesn't have actual cities, so it wasn't until I had lived in Boston for a while that I realized how physically constricted people are, and how few schools can provide physical activity for their students.  

I don't want to date celebrities or people your age.

Don't support the conglomerate's agenda, and name your next album something else, and that'll be good enough.  You didn't know, and when so many people are wrong, it's difficult to know what to think. 



Copyright L. Kochman, January 29, 2017 @ 11:12 a.m.