Friday, January 27, 2017

Today, I was shocked at the doctor's office when I realized that I was expected to have a urogynecological appointment, including a physical exam, with a female security guard in the room and a male security guard in the hallway.

January 27, 2017




I don't choose the addresses that videos get when I publish them at YouTube, and there's nothing that I can do about the Google search results for "Lena Kochman."  I did what I had to do to protect myself for the past 7 years, by documenting being harassed and stalked.  I am harassed and stalked much less often because of that documentation.  

There's also nothing that I can do about all of the misogynist hateblogs that men have published that are also part of the Google search results for "Lena Kochman."  The websites that host those blogs won't remove them from the Internet, even though my blogs have gotten censored and disabled more than once since I started blogging about the conglomerate in 2010.  YouTube even once deleted a video that showed a man who was about to attack me; YouTube told me that the video was "inappropriate" and issued a strike against that blog.




Copyright L. Kochman, January 27, 2017 @ 2:12 p.m.