Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I have to deal with my life.

January 31, 2017


I have school.  I have to deal with my housing situation.  My life is stressful all the time, and when one crisis is over, another starts.

I'm not saying I won't publish anything, but I think I should try to step back from talking about the most consequential things for a while; the world stage is a demanding place.

It's optimistic that so many people care about what happens to the world, even if they have some conflicting ideas.  

think that the way that Muslims who are trying to get into the United States are being treated is important. People who are part of the process of detaining and talking to them should be asked to treat them with every courtesy and respect.  


Most Muslims are nice people.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 31, 2017 @ 7:35 a.m./I have published my preliminary page and similar pages a lot at this blog, so people are able to read them if they want to know what they say.  I'll attempt to publish them again before I publish another regular page.