Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Sing" has joke after joke about voyeurism.

January 25, 2017

Just the trailer references voyeurism inflicted on me in homeless shelters, psychiatric units, the apartment that I lived in from 2013-2014 and the apartment from which I am being forced to leave into homelessness again.  






Those are pictures from this article:




People have made billions of dollars from saying things about me during years of my being bullied, and nobody is doing anything to stop my having to be homeless again.  It's not as if the people who are getting richer from me don't know that I'm not lying or delusional.  

Do they not realize that I really can't get anyone in the Boston area to believe me, that I have told people about voyeurism all over Boston for years and they don't do anything about it, that I am going to have to leave this apartment because of this issue and because nobody who knows that I'm not lying or delusional is verifying what I'm saying?


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 25, 2017 @ 1:31 a.m.