Monday, December 28, 2015

For what is the person managing Mr. Trump's social media thanking me?

December 28, 2015




I just took that picture of the most recent posts at Mr. Trump's Twitter page.

Everyone's going to see the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me.  I can't make that stop; it's a disgusting and horrifying abuse of me, of privacy rights and of human rights.  Every day that I'm able not to have a nervous breakdown because of that situation is an achievement.

What is Mr. Trump trying to say, that he's going to crucify me because I criticize him?  Does he think that sets him apart from the crowd?  

The videos of me are not proof of sexual indiscretions that I committed; they are proof of conglomerate crime.  Everything that the conglomerate says about them is victim-blaming.  When I try not to act like a victim about it, the conglomerate acts like that means that I'm not objecting to it so it's time to do it some more.  It's sickening.

I have never said that I'm a political expert; I have often said that I'm not.  However, this is the United States, and I have a legally protected right to have an opinion and to write and talk about that opinion, and nobody is supposed to be threatening me for doing that.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 28, 2015 @ 6:44 p.m.