Monday, December 28, 2015

Why hasn't the media tried to stop Donald Trump's campaign from progressing?

December 28, 2015


The media can't pretend that it's impartial about the world, that it just reports the news and has no opinions about anything.  It has certainly produced thousands of words and images biased against human rights for the past 6 years.  It can't think of something better to do than that, like preventing Mr. Trump from being the Republican candidate?  

When I said that I think that anyone could defeat Mr. Trump, I meant that I don't think he can win against Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.  Those Democrats have political experience and are less belligerent and better spoken than Mr. Trump.  I haven't known if I should say something to try to prevent him from being the Republican candidate because that would cause a better race or if I should stay out of it so that a Democrat is more sure to win.

Today, I decided in favor of the former.

I never know how much influence I have. I am not worried about that; people who are being reasonable can get to reasonable conclusions without being lectured by me.  That's what I'd like to think, anyway.

I'm not trying to ridicule Mr. Trump and I hope that nobody thinks that I am.


Copyright L. Kochman, December 28, 2015 @ 4:18 p.m.