Thursday, December 31, 2015

Jealousy

December 31, 2015


Robert Pattinson and everyone else who thinks that I'm upset because he's spending New Year's Eve with his girlfriend can save a lot of time and pages of my ridicule by him not starting to post "I love you, Lena" messages at Instagram so that I don't have to reject them all while the conglomerate slowly realizes that I mean it.

I could have dated him.  I said no.  The conglomerate has gotten everything that it could out of making my life even worse over the past year because of him.  There is no reason for him to be abusing me, for his girlfriend to be abusing me, or for the conglomerate to continue to exploit me.

They're together; all right, so why hasn't the abuse of me stopped?  I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHOM HE HIT ON WHO SAID NO!

What is the problem?  I think that I know what it is; the conglomerate is so horrible that it thinks that people who try to be nice are just trying to make people think that they're nice so that they can get something from them.  What's their attitude, "Stop faking all that niceness; be horrible all the time so we can see it."


Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 10:40 a.m.