Thursday, December 31, 2015

Today is the first time that I have ever been grateful to paparazzi.

December 31, 2015


I can't condone it when they mercilessly harass people.

However, maybe they have a role that I never understood before:  Keeping Spoiled People Who Have More Power Than They Should Honest.

I also am glad that they have never hassled me.  During all of these years, they have never antagonized me in person. I have never even seen them at a distance.  Of course those magazines could have torn me to shreds for years, and they have not made me famous.  Why they have respected my request that I not be made famous, I'm not sure.  Maybe they know that everybody has a lot more reason to hate the average celebrity than most of the world knows.



Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 2:28 p.m.