Thursday, December 31, 2015

The birth of Robward's girlfriends

December 31, 2015


"You need to hunt."

"What sort of food do I need?"

"Usually, my girlfriends prefer to hunt Lena."

"All right.  Will they be out there hunting her when I am?"

"Maybe.  It depends on how many people who want to be my future girlfriends are also hunting her."

"What should I wear?"

"I'm liberated; I don't have a dress code for my girlfriends.  I have noticed that Jacob and his friends like hunting in extremely casual attire."

"I'll wear that, then."

"Good.  I'm so glad it's not true that vampires can't be photographed-I mean, I'm sure you'll feel less burdened by wearing the least amount of clothing possible."

Hours later:

"Why is it that Lena never seems to die?"

"I don't know.  She's probably part vampire and lying about it.  That's what we all think but can never prove it."

"When will this terrible thirst slacken?"

"I'm not sure.  I know how you feel; it's embarrassing that we all hunt the same, tired, old prey every year and all that happens when we sink our teeth into her is that she squawks for a while and then we all slink off and get indigestion."



Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 4:23 p.m.