Monday, December 28, 2015

Note to celebrities who think I like being videotaped in bathrooms

December 28, 2015


I. Don't. Have. A. Place. To. Live.

You have no idea what that's like.  It means that I am at the mercy of the people who are in charge of the places where I have to put my body every day.

If there are cameras in a bathroom, that means that I either have to turn the lights off or to leave them on if the lights can't be turned off.

You can do whatever you want all the time.  I can do almost nothing all the time, and I have lived like that because of you for six years.

How long do you think that I should have to live like this, putting everything on hold until the conglomerate finally decides to leave me alone, if it ever decides that?



Copyright L. Kochman, December 28, 2015 @ 6:58 p.m.