Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm not the one who's making celebrity love lives front page news every day.

December 31, 2015


I'm not doing anything wrong; the people who are abusing me are just abusing me. It's just abuse.

It would be one thing if FKA twigs were languishing, alone and broken-hearted for the holiday.  Then I might have continued to ignore her vicious behavior.  She's not, though; she and her vicious boyfriend are together.

Since they're together, WHY DON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE, AND WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE WHO'S ABUSING ME LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT THEM?!

The smug, continuing horrible treatment of me would also be more understandable if I had tried and tried to break them up and then all of a sudden there were pictures of them together on the Internet.  I didn't do that, either, AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE DID.  

I don't care about the holidays that much; I am used to spending them alone or in shelters.  What I don't understand is why so many people are spending THEIR holidays being horrible about me.  You can't think of something better to do?




That's what an article online says is a current picture of Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs.

I have not prevented me from being able to meet people whom I could date in a normal way; the conglomerate has done that to me, and continues to act like being miserably abused by celebrity men and their girlfriends is how I most want to be spending my time.



Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 10:53 a.m.