Thursday, December 31, 2015

"People like me"

December 31, 2015




That's a picture from today of messages that someone sent to the YouTube blog where I just stopped publishing, "Please don't kill me."

If I stole somebody's rich and famous boyfriend or husband, people like this man would stop calling me crazy.  I could surround myself with people who would make my life very pleasant all the time.  6 years after rich and famous people started saying that they wanted to date me, I haven't dated any of them.  Yet, I get abused all day; I've been abused every day since rich and famous people started to ask me out.  I get abused by those rich and famous people because I reject them, and I get abused by people who act like I didn't reject them, and I get abused by people who call me crazy for thinking that rich and famous people know who I am.  I don't need anyone to prove that I'm not crazy; I just want the abuses to stop.

YouTube has upheld the strike that it gave to the video that I published that showed a U.S. Postal Service employee who had harassed me.  If more strikes are given to that blog, I could lose the entire blog; months of documentation.  It has happened before, to other blogs where I published video of men who had stalked and/or harassed me.






That's a picture from today of the message that YouTube sent me about my appeal of its decision to strike the video.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 11:31 a.m.