Sunday, December 27, 2015

Do the Presidential candidates hate me, or is their persecution of me mostly being propelled by the people who manage their social media and campaigns and who write their speeches and direct their ads?

December 27, 2015


Promoting human rights abuses and personally persecuting someone who protests those things so that she is chronically homeless, unemployed, harassed, stalked and sexually abused is wrong.  Trying to justify human rights abuses and persecution because they're "trending" for the media and other powerful organizations and individuals is not what is supposed to happen in a democracy.

I doubt that most of the Presidential candidates are aware of how consistently vicious some of the people who work for them are, or how much of their websites and social media are dominated specifically by conglomerate promotion and personal attacks on me.  

It's on every website page and in every other social media post of every candidate.  You'd either have to have personally lived through all of this for the past six years or have a code dictionary that you read every day to know what all of the references are, or just be really interested in making my life more painful.

I have never done anything to the people who work for politicians except to object to being abused by them, to object to their abuse of other people, and to object to their appalling corruption and sycophantic behavior toward corrupted people.  

It is the candidates' responsibility to have intelligent, ethical campaigns, managed by intelligent, ethical people.  If I haven't had sex since before my 30th birthday, I'm sure that Presidential candidates can resist basing their campaigns on the conglomerate's slutshaming of me.  

I HAVE NEVER CONSENTED TO HAVING NUDE PICTURES TAKEN OF ME OR TO ANYONE SEEING THE SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL VIDEOS OF ME THAT HAVE GOTTEN FILMED WITHOUT MY CONSENT!  WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME IS HAPPENING AGAINST ALL OF MY PROTESTS ABOUT IT, PROTESTS WHICH HAVE NEVER CHANGED AND NEVER WILL!

THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT THAT THE CONGLOMERATE STARTED IN 2010 CAUSED PEOPLE TO THINK THAT THEY COULD ILLEGALLY FILM ME IN THE SHOWER!  MY BEING ILLEGALLY FILMED IN THE SHOWER WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO THINK THAT THEY CAN RAPE AND KILL ME!  

I AM HARASSED AND STALKED EVERY DAY, NO MATTER WHAT I'M EVER SAYING TO OR ABOUT ANYONE! 

There's nothing wrong with saying:

Don't harass me.

Don't stalk me.

Don't voyeuristically film me.

Don't have sex with children.


Copyright L. Kochman, December 27, 2015 @ 11:33 a.m.