Thursday, December 31, 2015

Most of the time, I have not succeeded at getting hateblogs about me removed from the Internet.

December 31, 2015


Apparently, they meet the Community Guidelines of their host websites.

This is the Web address of one of them:



It's a YouTube publication, by someone who copied the name of one of my past blogs, "effectsofmaledominance" and called his or her blog "effectsoffemaledominance."

A lot of people have taken videos that I filmed and published and they have spliced them together and created their own publications about them.  That one has gotten more than 200,000 views and 900 comments.  YouTube doesn't seem to care that I copyright the videos that I publish, that this blog was created to be malicious and reputation-destroying, or that people write things to it such as:






There are so many hateblogs about me that I couldn't get rid of them all if I tried.

Apparently, the conglomerate just doesn't seem to think that enough bad things have already happened to me.  It continues to pummel me about "being a slut" every day, while the people who create these blogs pummel me about "being crazy" every day.

It's about to be 2016, and the conglomerate is obviously excitedly anticipating another year of turning my life into a freakshow.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 12:01 p.m.