Thursday, December 31, 2015

Robert Pattinson

December 31, 2015


You and your girlfriend are not nice people.

Also; I don't know if you realize that I don't think that mean people are attractive.  I never have, and it seems like all you ever do is think of ways to be horrible to me.  I'll get over thinking anything positive about you at all, if that's what your behavior continues to cause me to do.

I don't care; I don't care about your squabbles with your girlfriend, I don't care about all of your fans reinforcing the idea that what someone looks like is all that matters, I don't care how you feel about me.  

I was never trying to break up your relationship with FKA twigs.  You turned it into that, knowing that you would not have to take responsibility for it because the conglomerate would only blame me.  I don't know what you want, and I don't care.

I hate that it's so easy for people like you to ruin other people's lives.

There's no reason for this:




There's no reason for this:





If you're so happy together, then why are you, Robert Pattinson, always hitting on other women?  Have you noticed that the conglomerate hasn't said anything about you doing that, has never censured you for hitting on other people when you had a girlfriend, while Kristen Stewart's reputation continues to suffer because your emotional abuse of her made her susceptible to someone else?  She had a better career than you did before "Twilight."  You, being male, can do whatever you want, since being in those movies with her made you a star.

I'll tell you why you and FKA twigs are so entranced by the drama of hating me; you both know that the conglomerate will reward you for it.  You'll get money, you'll get attention, you'll get all the things that the conglomerate is constantly accusing me of trying to get by swindling other people, and I will continue to be harmed while you both get whatever you want and continue to act like you're the ones being victimized.

The pictures are of the first part of Robert Pattinson's Instagram and the most recent post at FKA twigs's Instagram.


Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 9:18 a.m./additions @ 9:39 a.m.