Thursday, December 31, 2015

Note to the conglomerate about how your scare tactics are counterproductive

December 31, 2015


I am so angry about the way that I'm being treated by Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs, and I'm so angry about the way that I'm being treated by the conglomerate about that couple, that I would be emotionally, vengefully ecstatic if they broke up today.

I'm sure that neither of them would be abusive to me if the conglomerate hadn't told the entire world to be abusive.  Whether or not they are a good couple together apart from how I'm treated, I don't know.  What I know is that I'M SICK OF BEING ABUSED.

I don't know how long it will take me to stop being THIS ANGRY at them.  My anger is about me and not about their relationship apart from me.  I don't have privacy to address my anger; that doesn't mean that anyone who is invading my privacy should interpret anything that I do or say over the next few days to mean that they should break up.

I don't know if they should break up or not; I do know that the conglomerate should STOP ABUSING ME!


Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 9:59 a.m.