Thursday, December 31, 2015

You can't threaten me with anything that's going to make me care about what vicious people think of me or are going to do to me.

December 31, 2015







That's a picture from today of part of the first page of the New York Times's website.

I don't care.  The New York Times is supposed to be one of the most intelligent newspapers in the world, and, like the rest of the conglomerate, it has shown itself to be a simpering, gossipy, vicious, lewd abuser of human rights.  

I don't need to be threatened into being a good person; what it would take for everyone in the conglomerate to want to be a good person continues to elude me.

There are some things that you just don't do to people; the conglomerate has turned those things into things that happen to people.  It hasn't achieved its disgusting goals because those goals are right; it has achieved them because it has the power to achieve them.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 7:29 a.m.