Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm angry about the way that I'm being treated about Robert Pattinson.

December 31, 2015


Other than that, his personal life is not my business.

I would appreciate it if he, his girlfriend and everyone else who hacks my phone would stop invading my privacy.  It's disgusting how much I am abused, and how much I am treated by the people who abuse me as if I'm the one who's doing something wrong.

It's the conglomerate that has obsessed over whether I'll date Robert Pattinson, which I won't.  The conglomerate has done everything that it can to make it seem like I have tried to break up his relationship with FKA twigs, because the conglomerate likes to have "reasons" to torment me and to heedlessly pursue its agenda of crime and human rights abuses which I oppose.




Copyright L. Kochman, December 31, 2015 @ 8:44 p.m.