Tuesday, December 29, 2015

YouTube had no right to delete the video of the Postal Service employee who harassed me today.

December 29, 2015

I have deleted and flagged as inappropriate so many messages that people who have YouTube accounts have sent to my YouTube blog to harass me that it could be that one or more of them complained to YouTube about the video of the Postal Servive employee to retaliate and to try to get my entire blog disabled by getting YouTube to issue a lot of strikes against my blog.

These are pictures of the message that YouTube sent me about the video:












I didn't do anything to that Postal Service employee; he harassed me.  

I have no defense against what happens to me every day except to document it.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 29, 2015 @ 5:45 p.m.